The 2018 Grammys take place this Sunday, January 28, and while not all entertainers in attendance will walk home with the coveted hardware, those who come up empty-handed will still leave with a handful through lavish gift bags, which have become a mainstay in Hollywood celebrations.
This year's freebies in the "swag bag" are suggested to be worth more than $20,000 USD, and will include a variety of unique gifts that total more than 40 items, reports TIME.
1. $8,850 USD — Golden Door Spa, an exclusive spa resort located in the mountains of San Marcos, Calif., offering a free week of services.
2. $5,100 USD — Liquor Lab, giving away private mixology classes led by some of the top bartenders in the country.
3. $4,500 USD — Nurse Gigi, a board-certified registered nurse based in New York City who offers a variety of services including dermal fillers and body contouring.
4. $2,316 USD — Dr. Jane, offering a year’s supply of Healing Saint luminosity Skin serum, as well as a bonus gift of Healing Saint Hair Follicle Stimulant.
5. $1,900 USD – Smile Direct Club, to use towards getting invisible aligners to straighten teeth or a teeth-whitening system.
6. $1,500 USD — Alpha Priority Worldwide, a luxe meet-and-greet airport concierge company that operates in more than 400 airports worldwide.
7. $1,200 USD — Oxygenetix, a year supply of products, which includes the breathable Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation.
For additional details, be sure to read the full story on TIME.
Now, here are our predictions for who will (and should) win the 2018 Grammys.