Once again, our ever-sarcastic readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. It is our happy duty to round up a selection of the very best, so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
This week was sneaker-heavy, which is no surprise given one of the biggest drops of 2019 just went down. Travis Scott's Air Jordan 1 "Cactus Jack" saw a long-awaited wider release after two limited drops earlier in the year, and to say fans were left disappointed would be an understatement. Nike's SNKRS app is responsible for a lot of broken sneakerhead hearts, but at least we've got memes to cheer us up.
People were also glad to give Kim Kardashian and Kanye West a very helpful and creative list of possible names for their fourth baby, who was born via surrogate last week. What's the bet they subvert all our expectations and name him John? Finally, "illegal" copycat brand, Supreme Italia, has opened a gigantic flagship store in Shanghai. Will the copier become the copied? Only time will tell.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories about the name of Kim and Kanye’s fourth child, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
The best sneakers of 2019 (so far), duh
Original Post: Here Are the Best Sneakers of 2019 (So Far)
10. “What the fuck is this SHIT?” - Evrip (Source: Highsnobiety)
What do you think this is, Game of Thrones seasons 1-4?
9. “Not because it was symbolic of Jon turning his back on the Stark family and embracing the Targaryen? Because of CGI? Oh ok.” - John Elliott (Source: Facebook)
Where's the lie?
8. "Every single place you can catch an L.” - Oguz (Source: Highsnobiety)
You shouldn't need an excuse to treat the old man
Original Post: 5 of the Best Fashion & Sneaker Deals to Shop This Weekend
7. “I'll pass, not my grandpa's b'day.” - Nicolas Moulin (Source: Facebook)
Every body is a crop top body
Original Post: Is Menswear Ready for a Crop Top Revival?
6. “We too obese for that now lmfao.” - Ian Ramirez (Source: Facebook)
It's not really a laughing matter but...
5. “Shoulda bought the kid a new phone…" - Matthewo Hansono (Source: Facebook)
Shh, don't snitch
4. “69 that you?” - Victor De La Cruz (Source: Facebook)
Speak for yourself
Original Post: cupcakKe Shares NSFW Visuals For Her “Old Town Hoe” Remix
3. “Not the remix we asked for but the remix we deserve.” - Millar Boddington (Source: Facebook)
What's south of South? Nothing.
Original Post: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Welcome Their Fourth Child
2. “SXSW: South by South West.” - Noryvong Nikko Sisowath (Source: Facebook)
Try saying that five times fast
1. “Bootleg logo stolen by bootleggers from the original bootlegger.” - Matt Meyerson (Source: Facebook)