From Kim Kardashian’s recent promotion of appetite suppressants kicking up a royal storm, to John Mayer calling Kanye West “the most creative guy ever,” this week’s comment roundup proved there was no topic too far flung for our readership to hilariously pick apart.
Amongst this, Drake released what many are deeming a less-than-spectacular new track, Tyler, the Creator’s Converse line has got us thinking whether he wished he actually got a Vans collab instead, and Just Don released some heinously expensive “No Name” NBA jerseys.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, sourced from both Facebook and our very own website. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Nike’s Air VaporMax 97 Gets the Metallic Gold Treatment
10. “Can’t understand that ugly Calfort-sole.” — Massimiliano Cattaneo (Source: Facebook)
9. “Excellent. Shoes that come with built-in bunions. ??” — Duncan Uitermark (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: You Can Now Stream Drake & Lil Baby’s New Track “Yes Indeed”
8. “He probably had 5 ghost writers working on it.” — Osirise Ritchie Law (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: 8 of the Best Shoes to Complete a Killer Graduation Outfit
7. “$1000 Gucci shoes for graduation? Lol. Y’all think we graduating from Highsnob University?” – Camaron (Source: Highsnobiety)
6. “No way MJ approved those 1s.” – rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
5. “N****, Marshalls was sellin’ these joints back in ’03 when our broke asses couldnt afford the whole jersey lol.” — Chedda Biggaveli (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: John Mayer Calls Kanye West “The Most Creative Guy Ever”
4. “And his complimentary YEEZYs are expected in 4 to 6 days.” — Ayman Albarakat (Source: Facebook)
3. “I need some of these for when I’m broke and can’t afford lunch.” — Bree Esdaile (Source: Facebook)
2. “Okay Taylor Swift.” — Dora (Source: Facebook)
1. “He wishes he got a Vans collab by the looks of it.” — Jordan Ashley Gibbons (Source: Facebook)
Now, for more in comment-worthy news, be sure to let us know your thoughts on this insane Dad shoe hybrid.