Once again, our ever-sarcastic readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. It is our happy duty to round up a selection of the very best, so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
This week saw a lot of Kanye West stories and therefore, a lot of comments. From the rapper wearing a new, as-yet-unreleased black colorway of the adidas YEEZY Boost 700 VX, to a different pair of black shoes — the HOKA ONE ONE Tor Ultra Hi 2 Waterproof Boots — people had a lot of thoughts about his fashion choices. However, what truly got tongues wagging, or fingers tapping, was the fact that not only did an enterprising individual list a bag of grass (not that kind) from Kanye's Coachella Sunday Service on eBay, but that somebody else actually bought it for $100. But who? This is a case for the FBI.
In other news, rap fans started questioning everything they've ever known after finding themselves agreeing with Justin Bieber as opposed to Eminem over modern rap. Stay tuned for the diss track from Slim, surely due any day now... And finally, Drake broke records by snatching the title of most-awarded artist at the Billboard Music Awards from Taylor Swift, but it was his shout out to Arya Stark for her stellar efforts in the third episode of Game of Thrones season 8 that grabbed the internet's attention.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned story about Drake, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
I feel for you, I really do
10. “I actually just bought some HOKAs recently because I want to get away from hyped shoes and now I see this. HOKAs are going to be cool now smh.” - John S (Source: Highsnobiety)
You and John S would get along
Original Post: Kanye West Steps Out in the Triple Black YEEZY Boost 700 VX
9. "I had those same shits when I was 10. I believe they were the Blue Light Special at K-Mart for $10.99. Kanye always stealing my swag!!!" - Adam LaFlesh (Source: Facebook)
You might be onto something
8. “'Kanye West bought $100 of grass from his own Coachella Easter service on eBay.'” - James Mcguinness (Source: Facebook)
You should get that checked out
7. “Looks like a ball sac. Hard pass.” - Aaron Alan (Source: Facebook)
Technically, all vacuum cleaners can do that first one...
Original Post: Highsnobiety’s Favorite New Tech Releases of the Last Month
6. "Lol a $700 Dyson better suck my dick AND pick shit up off the floor. ?” - Marco Delrosario-Laureano (Source: Facebook)
No, what? Tell me, Jim.
5. “Virgil's designs are now drier and more stale than a nuns... well, you know...” - Jim Souza (Source: Facebook)
Get that man a physio
4. “Idk if they’re gonna finish it tho. Jim Carrey hurt his back carrying this movie. ?” - Ryan Laces Arce (Source: Facebook)
"What Do You Mean?"
Original Post: Justin Bieber Calls Out Eminem for Dissing New Rappers
3. “I can't believe I'm actually in agreement with Justin fucking Bieber. ?" - Fhil Grayhayme (Source: Facebook)
OMG you're so lucky
2. “There are 15 in my local Bangkok night market alone.” - Bob Geovanni (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Drake Shouted out Arya Stark & Everyone Is Freaking Out
1. “It's cursed. RIP Arya on the next episode.” - Allen Linbergh Munar (Source: Facebook)