Once again, our ever-sarcastic readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. It is our happy duty to round up a selection of the very best, so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
This week understandably focused much of its attention on Game of Thrones, as one of this generation's biggest cultural phenomenon finally came to an end. Some would argue it went out with a bang, whereas some are so disappointed in the ending that they've actually started a petition asking for a do-over. Another thing that came to an end seems to be Drake's "curse." Maybe it was because the Toronto Raptors gave him an offering in the form of a custom OVO Raptors jacket?
Speaking of do-overs, in what we can safely assume is a never-ending cycle, is yet another movie about Batman. This time, Warner Bros. have hopped back across the pond and nabbed sexy-vampire-turned-serious-thespian, Robert Pattinson, for the role. No big deal, he just has Christian Bale's husky-voiced performance to live up to. Elsewhere in Gotham, we finally got to see the trailer for Ruby Rose's Batwoman TV show. It garnered a... less than enthusiastic response, but let's wait and see, shall we?
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned story about Drake's OVO Raptors jacket, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Whereas it gave me life
Original Post: Robert Pattinson Reportedly Set to Be the New Batman
10. “This news killed Grumpy Cat.” - Carlos Renteria Jr (Source: Facebook)
Can't tell if this is an insult or a compliment to Ruby or Robert
Original Post: Ruby Rose Kicks Ass as Batwoman in the Show’s First Trailer
9. “Robert Pattinson looks weird.” - Nick Wandke (Source: Facebook)
Sounds like his 'fits are anything but trash
8. “Well I guess my garbage man is a master at fashion too because that is his exact uniform every week.” - Adam LaFlesh (Source: Facebook)
"Here lies Josh. He had two loves and lots of shoes."
7. "Oh look, it’s Carrie Bradshaw.” - Bob Derommelaere (Source: Facebook)
You know nothing, Ray Cano
6. “Jon Snow ended up with the wrong redhead.” - Ray Cano (Source: Facebook)
So Game of Thrones is the reason I'm so unfit?
5. “If I knew Bran Stark was going to be the winner of this game, I would have stopped watching the series and taken my gym sessions seriously.” - Tiku Beckly (Source: Facebook)
Were the seats at least nice?
Original Post: The 20 Scary Movies You Should See At Least Once
4. “The Babadook... I still lay in my bed at night every now and then, not able to sleep... thinking about the money I spent to watch this bullshite." - Emre Bey (Source: Facebook)
There's nothing on this earth more fragile than masculinity ?♀️
Original Post: Men Want to Wear Purses, They Just Don’t Know It Yet
3. “It’s amazing how some fabric pouch that’s marginally bigger than a wallet and marginally smaller than a backpack can make so many of the men in the comment section so sensitive and worried for their sexuality.” - Adam Lagan (Source: Facebook)
It was a gift, he just designed... OK, yep, I see what you're saying
2. “So they paid him to make himself his own brand's “custom” jacket. ?” - Arto ThreeGhettos (Source: Facebook)
That's it? You must be new here
1. “I am keeping my tally of beef with y’all. 1) you celebrated that Robert Pattinson was the new Batman 2) you called Pornhub clothing high fashion 3) now you guys disrespected Sarah CONNOR! not Conner.” - Tinashe Nyatanga (Source: Facebook)