From the general public going in on the fact that Kanye West is reported having “waited [his] whole life” to get on an episode of longstanding game show Family Feud, to ‘Prison Bae’ making yet another runway appearance giving many around the world a shock of 2014 nostalgia, this week’s roundup of comment-worthy news saw our loyal, ever-comical readership rise up in perfect form to hilariously criticize the aforementioned stories, as well as a few others.
Amongst this, Nokia’s famous “Banana Phone” from The Matrix has now been reissued for a surprisingly good price, Huawei has a MacBook clone that will have you double taking any Apple product, and the internet can still not decide whether or not Lacoste changing its infamous logo is a good, or a bad thing.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the posts mentioned above and many, many more. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Post Malone Drops New Track “Psycho” With Ty Dolla $ign
10. “This duo represent a future in which we are all doomed.” — Alexander Tovey
9. “Maybe their shitty update cost them 1.3 billion dollars?” — Kyle Matthew Wiley
8. “Why these shoes got a turtleneck?” — Bryan M. Arellano
7. “I wonder if his cousin who stole his laptop will be playing…” — Ibrahim A. Rahim
6. “Can’t wait for the inevitable ‘How to Spot a Drug Dealer in 2018’ article.” — Ewan MacGill
5. “Guess he really turned his life around… If you’re attractive life is easy haha.” — Saundeurs Shiloff
Original Post: Huawei’s Matebook X Pro Is More Than Just a Macbook Clone
4. “‘Hey, let’s think of an original new name! Nah, fuck it, let’s copy this too.’” — Carlos Ira
Original Post: A Vans x Marvel Collaboration Is Coming
3. “Anyone remember when wearing Vans and liking Marvel would have you a target for bullying?” — Christopher Sciaraffa
2. “Imagine paying 185 AND helping save endangered species, just to have niggas call ur shit fake at the club.” — Zani Cele
Original Post: Ultra-Minimalist Light Phone 2 Now Has 4G, Messaging, & More
1. “Light Phone 3: basic Facebook functionality
Light Phone 4: iPhone 1.” — Liam Forsyth
For more in comment-worthy news, Balenciaga’s FW18 presentation just featured a working hotline, that we decided to call ourselves. Read the full story here.