With the past week having presented all manner of exciting events, both enriching and downright detrimental for the culture, we must take this opportunity to thank our loyal readership for berating each post with such sarcastic precision.
Much like Post Malone staying on-brand with his sold-out Crocs, our readers stayed true to themselves by regaling us all with their typical savagery and dad jokes; that is, jokes about dads.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as many more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
There’s a certain devilish charm to them
Original Post: Post Malone Designed His Own Crocs
10. “These have a better smile on them than he does.” – Rob Swieeiczeioecrczek (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Anti Social Social Club Drops a Capsule With Honda
9. “You just don’t understand it’s a Honda thing.” – Jose Reyes (Source: Facebook)
Is he even your dad if he doesn’t wear Air Monarchs?
8. “I don’t trust dads that don’t wear these or new balance.” – Tyler Allen (Source: Facebook)
Tyler, the Ranger
7. “Need that Urban sombrero.” – rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
Elon’s excitement isn’t catching
6. “Looks like a van in the front, pickup in the back. I don’t really get it.” – sam B
“So… a truck mullet?” – msunderl (Source: Highsnobiety)
Respect your elders.
5. “A$AP Granny.” – Phillip Depaloma (Source: Facebook)
“I’m not a regular dad, I’m a cool dad!”
4. “Daring dads rejoice.” – Kevin Philbrick (Source: Facebook)
He’s a simple man.
3. “I see an energy sword. so I liked it.” – HAKURU_15 NETWORKS (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Takeoff’s ‘The Last Rocket’ Crashes and Burns
2. “Pretty sure it’s because Takeoff is the Michelle Williams of Migos.” – Sergio Pareno (Source: Facebook)
Harsh, but true, Darren.
Original Post: Here’s What’s Dropping at Palace Today
1. “If you’re reading this: you’re going to take an L.” – Darren Goban (Source: Facebook)
For more in comment-worthy news, the famously stylish Jeff Goldblum just dropped a line of band merch, and obviously you need it.