With Gucci having released a broad selection of new sneakers, from pairs emblazoned with highlights that resemble adidas’ famed three-stripe detailing, to its SEGA silhouette being coined the perfect shoe for Marvel’s Thanos, this week’s roundup of hilarious reader comments reminds us yet again that there is very little that ever escapes the ever-comical gaze of our loyal readership.
Amongst this, Travis Scott celebrated his birthday at Six Flags, we tell all the fellas out there how to avoid “mansplaining,” and Supreme is reported to be opening a new retail location in San Francisco.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, sourced from both Facebook and our very own website. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: John Legend Texted Kanye West Regarding His Trump Tweets
10. “But no one notice Kanye don’t got 4G and has 3G w/ an ‘!.’” — Ashlee Briddell (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Kanye West Announces New Song “Lift Yourself”
9. “Man’s trolling us all.” – Sonny Ghosh (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Supreme’s Next Retail Store Might Be in San Francisco
8. “Can’t wait for the Google Chrome autofill collab.” – rmzo (Source: Highsnobiety)
7. “So lit. He looks overjoyed” – Michael Rietdijk (Source: Facebook)
6. “Can’t wait for the Supreme/Monster Energy/Fast and Furious collab fedoras.” — Damien Mills (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Virgil Abloh & IKEA Debut “MARKERAD” Collection
5. “If the hype beasts buy bricks, they’ll buy rugs.” — Austin Brown (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: What Is Mansplaining & How Can Men Avoid Doing It?
4. “Delivered to you by the CIA.” – Donna (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Gucci Gives Its Rhyton Sneaker a Sporty Update
3. “Guccidas looks good.” — Mike Hon (Source: Facebook)
2. In response to the comment: “Careful not to spill your margarita on these jawnz.” – “Margaritas are for retired gringas…” — Hedson Ojeda (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: More Colorways of Gucci’s Chunky SEGA Sneaker Have Emerged
1. “Thanos would love these.” — Steve Williams (Source: Facebook)
And for more in comment-worthy news, be sure to check out Elon Musk’s next crazy business idea here.