With Valentine’s Day just gone, it’s reassuring to see that our readership has not changed one bit. So, to keep you going during this sappy time of year, we’ve scoured our platforms to round up a selection of comments that are sure to put a smile on your face. We hope you, our ever-sarcastic readers, will continue to entertain us with your Dad-level puns, biting sarcasm, and for better or worse, poor humor. Without it, we might be at risk of taking this thing we deem to be our culture a little too seriously.
This week, 1999 cult classic, The Matrix, made a surprise double appearance, thanks to Balenciaga and Will Smith. Speaking of movies that came out in 1999, The Lord of the Rings creator J.R.R. Tolkien is finally getting a biopic. Hopefully it also gets split into three 3-hour-long movies…
The Grammys also came and went, despite being basically irrelevant these days. However, relevant as always were the controversial best and worst dressed lists, ranging from unappreciated vintage couture, as worn by Cardi B, to head-to-toe bedazzled pink, as worn by Post Malone.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
His face in this picture is the answer to your question
Original Post: 15 Times Shia LaBeouf Proved He’s a Normcore Fashion God
10. “‘Accessorizing with water bottle.’ Are you serious?” – Jake Bailey (Source: Facebook)
Fantastic Threads & Where To Find Them
9. “Yeah, if you’re chasing down ‘magical beasts’ or need some new duds for Hogwarts.” – Daisy Diamant-Dillon (Source: Highsnobiety)
Nobody is that nice here… you must be lost
Original Post:Offset & Chris Brown Are Beefing Over 21 Savage Memes
8. “Fuck I’m so worried about them. I hope they can solve everything. 😢😢😢
Also please God protect 21. He’s hurting so bad rn. These poor celebrities are really going through it. 😕” – Samuel Carter (Source: Facebook)
Not a bad track on it, tbh
Original Post:Let’s Be Honest, No One Cares About the Grammys Anymore
7. “Let’s not pretend like 1989 wasn’t a classic tho. 😅” – Nick Akins (Source: Facebook)
Ain’t no pill for understanding fashion homeboy
6. “1200 bucks a pair of sneakers and they made something that looks out of an 11th grade film class.” – Ron Marotta (Source: Facebook)
You know what, you’re probably right
5. “I did a book report on a Tolkien autobiography in 6th grade. Dressed up like him for it and had the accent and everything. So this probably won’t be as good as that performance, just sayin’.” – Parker Beckley (Source: Facebook)
Don’t talk to me if you’re under 7 foot 😤✋
4. “The year is 2027, mankind has universally gained a foot in height thanks to the mandatory 12″ sole footwear supplied under the Hypebeast World Order executive mandate 42069.” – Lukas Krowther (Source: Facebook)
“We going straight, to, the Ma-atrix”
3. “They wouldn’t let him do the theme song.” – Adam Robson (Source: Facebook)
2. “Can’t take the L if you never wanted them.” – Christian Clark (Source: Facebook)
It’s called a moose knuckle
Original Post: Grammys 2019: The Best, Worst & Most WTF Outfits
1. “Excuse me?! Vintage Mugler in the worst section while post Malone w his male camel toe in the best?! Wtf.” – Jake Pluta (Source: Facebook)