It’s a new week, which means another hilarious comments roundup, and the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, came out in full force. Your opinions mean a lot to us, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a concise roundup of your most hilarious feedback, in the hope that those at the receiving end of your remarks will one day retaliate. And the funniest part is, you don’t know if we’re joking or not, and neither do we. With that being said, keep the cringe-worthy puns, and for better or worse, poor humor coming, so we may all be humbled by your biting remarks.
This week was all about tech. Apple announced a whole heapoffancynewstuff, including a credit card with which you’ll be able to buy the rest of the company’s offerings. However, what really stole the show was Apple’s director of app design, Wyatt Mitchell’s cream jumpsuit and OFF-WHITE kicks. It’s a far cry from the usual Silicon Valley tech-bro uniform. Putting iPhone batteries to shame, though, is the Energizer-licenced P18K smartphone from Avenir Telecom. If you want a phone that doesn’t require a weightlifting belt to carry in your pocket, you might want to stick to a more conventional device.
Celebrities also continued to provide us with comment-worthy news, with Cardi B trademarking a catchphrase she didn’t invent, and Jussie Smollett being let off for that whole orchestrating-a-fake-hate-crime thing. Finally, David Bowie’s memory was either tarnished or honored by a new Vans collab, depending on who you ask.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
This didn’t need a whole-ass comment lmao
Original Post: Cardi B Is Trademarking Her Catchphrase “Okurrr”
10. “This didn’t need a whole-ass article lmao.” – Highdalgo (Source: Highsnobiety)
9. “And just like Palace, nobody is buying it.” – Scott Kendall (Source: Highsnobiety)
Time is money
8. “Why pay so much to know the time?” – Nicolas Gonzales (Source: Facebook)
The resemblance is uncanny
Original Post:Watch ScHoolboy Q Debut New Song “Chopstix” on ‘Fallon’
7. “I thought that was Jurgen Klopp for a second.” – Joe Bargus (Source: Facebook)
That’s a dark comment from a person called Sunshine
Original Post: This Hefty New Smartphone Packs 50 Days of Battery Life
6. “You hit someone with this and they’ll definitely die.” – Sunshine Ngema (Source: Facebook)
Indubitably, good sir
Original Post: 21 Savage Shows Off His Custom $100,000 Gaming Bed
5. “I think they mean £75,800.” – Joseph Luna (Source: Facebook)
There’s a “polish a turd” joke here somewhere…
4. “I’d rather shit on my own feet. 💯🤦😂😂😂😂” – Colin Neate (Source: Facebook)
This jumpsuit doesn’t do ectoplasm 😤✋🚫
3. “When you have a keynote speech at 15:00 and catching ghosts at 19:00.” – Jim Harte (Source: Facebook)
You’re the hero we deserve
Original Post: Here’s Your First Look at the BAPE x DC Comics Latest Collab
2. “We also would have accepted ‘A Bathing Cape.'” – Rob Ess (Source: Facebook)
1. “Ain’t Takashi in jail?” – Cameron Kirk (Source: Facebook)