Once again, our ever-sarcastic readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. Your opinions mean a lot to us and we take our duty of rounding up a selection of the internet’s best comments very seriously. And we do it so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
This week, Post Malone's end-of-the-world Utah hideaway garnered him some creative new nicknames, the new iPhone brought out the trypophobia in everyone, and people joked that Kanye got emotional over Chance's last album.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the stories about Post Malone's bunker, Kanye getting emotional at Sunday Service, and much more below.
Virgil is "out of office"
Original Post: Virgil Abloh Is Taking Months Off Work on Doctor’s Orders
10. “Sabbatical” - Andrew Garcia
It's tax season for Thugger
9. "His mind was most definitely not on his money.. ?" - Billy Kort
Ariana Grande is coming for your Halloween costume
8. "Lmao is ariana gonna sue people for wearing angel costumes next month..." - Laurli Melita
The Wiley-Drake beef has been reignited
7. "He sound like a girl you just broke up with trying to act like she dumped you first, lookin like Antonio brown of hip hop, minus the talent." - Tyler Pruett
Kanye got emotional
6. “He crying cause chance’s album is ass.” - Leonardo Cruz
Do you even go here?
Original Post: Is the iPhone 11 Pro Camera Worth It?
5. “The iPhone is like that kid who graduated high school but keeps coming back.” - Anson Eric Kerr
4. “good thing I didn’t wait for this bc this gives me low key trypophobia” - Davin Park
If the bloody shoe fits
3. “Cardi is a natural” lmao, I mean...she was a stripper” - Valeria Kanevski
More like impossible is WooooooooooooOOooooo
2. "Just woo it” - Chanton Seak (Source: Facebook)
[subline.] Posty is getting ready for the end of the world
1. "I'm predicting a name change in the future: Post War Alone." - Mike Stranéus
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.