Another week, another hilarious comments roundup, and the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, are out in full force. We love hearing what you have to say, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a roundup of your most hilarious feedback in the hopes that you enjoy the shade as much as we do. With that being said, keep the cringe-worthy puns, and for better or worse, poor humor, coming, so we may all be amused by your biting remarks.
This week, Kanye West had his fans face a rollercoaster of emotions when he didn’t release Jesus Is King on either of the promised days. Another artist we won’t be expecting new music from anytime soon is Lil Nas X, the 2019 break-out star who announced his (very) early hiatus. Another break that surprised pop-culture was Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott’s sudden split, with some optimistic commenters noting that this might finally be their chance to join the Kardashian-Jenner klan.
In fashion news, Balenciaga lifted the curtain on another controversial runway show, with its SS20 line having models perpetually shrugging, capitalizing on one of style’s hottest accessories: the look of indifference. Saint Laurent took a more…err… skin-tight approach to fashion, with its latest release really taking advantage of the bygone idea of “sex sells.”
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the stories about Saint Laurent’s luxe condoms, Kanye’s missing album ‘Jesus Is King’ and much more below.
Hard if your shoes are flip-flops, Jackie.
10. “Next article: How to wear socks with shoes.” – Jackie C.
Original Post: Kanye West Will Only Make Gospel Music From Here on Out
9. “Going to need to change my stance on God now.” – Alannah Fiske
Welcome to fashion’s epicenter
Original Post: Balenciaga’s SS20 Ready-to-Wear Collection Is Shoulder-Mania
8. “Life imitating memes imitating life.” – @prodnomad702
Thomas Cookin’ up looks…
Original Post: You Can Still Cop the Air Jordan 1 “First Class Flight”
7. “How to flex on Thomas Cook customers.” – Johnny Yates/a>
Original Post: Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Have Reportedly Split Up
6. “Looks like I’m finna be a step dad, ayyyy!” – Pablo Montilla
“Mom, look how fast I can run!”
5. “I tripped just looking at this.” – Aiden Funke
Pour one out
4. “He couldn’t ride no mo.” – Caden Lore
“But Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time!”
3. “If Kanye doesn’t release it on Sunday I’m listening to Taylor Swift.” – Miguel Carlo Cambal
Alexa, play “Change Locations” by Drake & Future
Original Post: Drake’s Los Angeles Home & OVO Store Have Been Vandalized
2. “Hold on, We’re Going Home.”- Sebastian Paul Dorà
Enough internet for today
Original Post: Saint Laurent Is Selling Its Own Luxe Condoms
1. “It may be cheaper to just have the baby.” – Florin C Ungureanu
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.