It's a new week, which means another hilarious comments roundup, and the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, came out in full force. Your opinions mean a lot to us, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a concise roundup of your most hilarious feedback, in the hope that those at the receiving end of your remarks will one day retaliate. And the funniest part is, you don’t know if we’re joking or not, and neither do we. With that being said, keep the cringe-worthy puns, and for better or worse, poor humor, coming, so we may all be humbled by your biting remarks.
Commenters went in on all things Kanye this week! From taking an April Fool's joke a little too seriously, to asking if a serious 'fit was indeed serious, and questioning the taste levels of the YEEZY-wearing population as a whole, no punches were pulled.
That's not to say other rap geniuses escaped the roasting, though. Drake dripped in a $1 million outfit that didn't buy him any fans, and literal genius Elon Musk dropped a SoundCloud rap track about a certain gorilla and meme that have both been dead for two years now. We can't wait to see what other tomfoolery April brings!
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Dumb don't discriminate
10. “Anyone, regardless of income, ethnicity, religion, etc who pays $1,600 grand for these is a fucking idiot.” - Pondo (Source: Highsnobiety)
You can see yourself out
9. “Survival of the knittest...” - Stephen M. Ruiz (Source: Highsnobiety)
That pronunciation hit a noewe
Original Post: A$AP Rocky Flexes in Loewe’s Retro-Chic SS19 Sunglasses
8. “That's gonna be a noewe from me, dawg.” - Howard (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Take a Look at Marshmello’s 500K Custom 6×6 Truck
7. "Facebook gone take this photo down, don’t just be posting pictures of a small dick.” - Jawhdin Godly (Source: Facebook)
I'm calling the police
6. “Literally stabbed two guys in my city for these shits (Santiago, Chile).” - Nicolás Basualdo (Source: Facebook)
Everyone's a winner!
Original Post: Cut Open Your YEEZYs & You Might Find Kanye West’s ‘Yandhi’
5. “I think cutting them up because they look like shite is enough reward.” - Tlotlego Lenamile Gaogakwe (Source: Facebook)
I mean... he's not not that
4. “'Master at mixing colors'?? He looks like a suburban dad on laundry day.” - Adam LaFlesh (Source: Facebook)
They see me glowin', they hatin'
3. “So people can tell you have bad taste, at night." - Garry Dow (Source: Facebook)
Careful, you'll get Drake in his feelings
2. “Million dollar outfit and still a ?⚾️.” - Jorge Ramirez (Source: Facebook)
It's a helluva drug
Original Post: Elon Musk Drops SoundCloud Single “RIP Harambe”
1. “Smokes weed one time... becomes a SoundCloud rapper.” - Chris Snodgrass (Source: Facebook)