As we settle into 2019, the critics, otherwise known as our loyal readership, are out in full force. We love hearing what you have to say, so we have done a deep dive on all our platforms to present a concise roundup of your most hilarious feedback, in the hope that those at the receiving end of your remarks will one day retaliate. And the funniest part is, you don’t know if we’re joking or not, and neither do we. With that being said, keep the cringe-worthy puns and light roastings coming, so we may all #stayhumble.
Kanye West suing for his right to retire from music has a lot of people rooting for him, though not all of them have the same motivation. On the other hand, Drake clearly isn’t worried about his retirement, as he just bought a custom, Brabus-tuned, Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet with a price-tag presumably so high it’s obscene to mention.
Speaking of Brabus, the car tuner has started working on electric cars, with the souped-up EQ ForTwo Cabrio Ultimate E Shadow Edition able to go from 0-100km/h (62mph) in “just” 10.9 seconds. Expect to see one in the next Fast & Furious installment. Finally, Skechers really swung big when it came for Nike over Zion Williamson’s blowout, but it doesn’t seem to have done the brand many favors. Are you #TeamNike or #TeamSkechers? Let us know in the comments down below.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories, as well as a few more below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “At the end of the day Skechers is still Skechers so really they lose no matter what.” – Steve Whittenberger (Source: Facebook)
Someone forgot their Latin lessons
9. “’Creative-cum-designer’????” – andrey (Source: Highsnobiety)
That’s charitable of you, Neil
8. “I’m glad that hearing ‘Sicko Mode’ on the radio every 20 minutes is finally paying off for someone.” – Neil Couser (Source: Facebook)
Give it three months
7. “Oh I thought I was looking at an H&M catalogue.” – Eric Chi (Source: Facebook)
What did we JUST say, Rob?
Original Post: Why Retail Therapy Can Make You Feel Guiltier for Shopping
6. “Can anybody tell me what those shoes are?” – Rob Martino (Source: Facebook)
5. “My Nan can do 0-60 faster in her electric wheelchair.” – Maxwell James Clements (Source: Facebook)
4. “I’d rather break both my ankles on some bad Nikes than wear Skechers.” – Clinton Chan (Source: Facebook)
It’s for werking
3. “How to buy workwear when you’ve never even held a hammer…” – Troy Miller (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Gucci Celebrates Mickey Mouse With $4,500 3D-Printed Bag
2. “I’ll print it for anyone for $200. DM me. 😂” – Mark Williams (Source: Facebook)
Class action lawsuit incoming
1. “I’d like to sue them too, he needs to retire yesterday.” – Rishal Beeltah (Source: Facebook)