From Drake causing a global stir after he gave away $1 million to strangers in his video for “God’s Plan,” to Young Thug asking to now be called “SEX,” this week’s roundup of comment-worthy news saw our loyal, ever-comical readership rise up in perfect form to hilariously criticize the aforementioned stories, as well as a few others.
Amongst this, Oprah didn't recognize Leonardo DiCaprio and The Weeknd, one halfpipe skier scammed her way to the Olympics without having even done a single trick, and one German supermarket is the next to be targeted by Balenciaga for the sake of inspiring its latest sneaker.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the posts mentioned above and many, many more. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: How to Buy Nike’s Air Jordan 3 “Black Cement” Today
10. “ I don’t see how y’all get excited about the same shoe being released over and over.” — Darien Banks
9. “40: ‘How we gonna do these tax write offs this year?’ Drake: ‘I got a plan, that milli I was gonna spend on a new diamond toothbrush, I think I might give that to people for groceries.’ 40: ‘Oh hell yeah the people gonna eat that up.’” — Renaldo Justice Russell
Original Post: “Gym Kardashian” Is Twitter’s New Favorite Meme
8. “So if Kanye caught up would they be swole mates?” — Jay Rams
7. “Bought him an iced house so he can stay in it and stop cheating.” — Joseph Carmelo Isaiah
6. “So very stupid... I'll take 2!” — Ayman Albarakat
5. “Remember when everyone was begging Blink to get back together... and then they did, and the world left them hanging... society sucks.” — Marshall
Original Post: Young Thug Now Wants You to Call Him “SEX”
4. “Prince did it, Diddy did it, Brian did it, Jeffrey finna do it to'em again!” — Cristian Aviles
3. “This just goes to show you that even if you're average, you can still aspire to be exceptionally average.” — Adil A. Mistry
2. “Oprah’s got that, ‘I'm allowed to forget what your ass looks like’ money.” — Nathan Miller
Original Post: Nike’s OG “Grape” Air Max 95 Is Returning This Year
1. “Looks like some Skechers.” — Amine Shakur
For more in comment-worthy news, be sure to watch Jennifer Lawrence get drunk & talk about her Larry David crush right here.