As we continue to inch towards Air Max Day 2017, Stadium Goods has taken the time to investigate the most coveted Air Max grails of all time.
Back in 1987, legendary designer Tinker Hatfield no doubt revolutionized the sneaker game with the introduction of the Air Max 1. Since then, the Swoosh has gone on to crank out Air Max iteration after Air Max iteration, updating the iconic tooling time and time again.
Now, thousands of Air Max sneakers are of course in existence, making it somewhat exhausting to narrow down the absolute best releases. Again, Stadium Goods has done the work for you, detailing the most fire Air Max grails ever.
Below we’ve highlighted the top 10, but be sure to head on over to Stadium Goods for their entire breakdown.
1. Nike Air Max 1 OG “Sport Red”
2. Nike Air Max 95 “Neon”
3. Nike Air Max 90 “Infrared”
4. atmos x Nike Air Max 1 B “Safari”
5. Nike Air Max 1 OG “Sport Royal”
6. atmos x Nike Air Max 1 Supreme “Animal Pack”
7. atmos x Nike Air Max 1 “Elephant”
8. HUF x Nike Air Max 1 Premium “Hufquake”
9. atmos x Nike Air Max 1B “Viotech”
10. Nike Air Max 97 “Silver Bullet”
Subscribe to Highsnobiety’s sneaker chatbot on Facebook to receive lightning quick updates on release dates, sneaker street style, shopping tips and more.