From Conor McGregor having only just been arrested and charged after he literally beat up a bus, to our roundup of 2018’s best April Fools' jokes, this week’s selection of hilarious reader comments saw our loyal readership rise up in true form to lambaste the aforementioned stories, as well as a few others.
Amongst this, Mr. West has been spotted with Rick Rubin and many are worried that Kanye’s new album might turn out as “disastrously” as that of Eminem’s most recent release, OFF-WHITE has had enough of fake online retailers, and Martin Freeman went from being the star of Fargo, to the star of Cargo in this brand new trailer.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, sourced from both Facebook and our very own website. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: These New YEEZY Season 6 Slides Are a Very Tempting Cop
10. “Perfect for flexing when opening the door to the food delivery guy.” — Niamor Erèlav (Source: Facebook)
9. “After ‘Fargo’ you can now watch Martin Freeman in ‘Cargo’.” — Furkan Genç (Source: Facebook)
8. “‘Don’t you worry child, the L is gonna come for you.’” — Ashlyn Naicker (Source: Facebook)
7. “Facebook fooling everyone for collecting people data and I don’t see them in the list...” — Claude Coronado (Source: Facebook)
6. “The MLS is like the retirement home for European soccer players.” — John Lemon (Source: Facebook)
5. “Looks like Wesley Snipes in ‘Demolition Man.’” — Zach Tallarida (Source: Facebook)
4. “Wow, so much millennial.” — Stan Stock (Source: Facebook)
3. “"FINESSED"” — Arkamus Tesla (Source: Facebook)
2. “Bruh, just give me like 1 percent of it lol.” — Li Li Fung (Source: Facebook)
1. “Bus shouldn't have been talking shit.” — Rob Swierczek (Source: Facebook)
And for something else to get you talking this Sunday, ‘Toy Story 4’ receives an official release date nearly a decade after its last installment.