This week Forbes has disclosed its richest celebrities of the year, also designating the youngest to take home the honor — and some serious cash for that matter. Leading the way for this year’s list of youngest, richest celebs is none other than reality TV personality/model Kylie Jenner and pop sensation Justin Bieber.
At just 19 years of age, Jenner raked in $41 million USD from June 1, 2016, through June 1, 2017, ranking 59th overall on Forbes‘ celebrity compilation, which was topped overall by Diddy with earnings of $130 million USD.
Notably, a large part of Kylie’s wealth is due to her booming Kylie Cosmetics line, alongside various endorsement deals.
Again, the next youngest celeb to highlight the list this year is, to no surprise, Justin Bieber at age 23. The famed musician in turn brought in an impressive $83.5 million USD.
Other notables among Forbes‘ youngest and richest celebrities include a 24-year-old Chance the Rapper ($33 million USD), soccer sensation Neymar (25 years of age) with earnings of $37 million USD, 26-year-old Ed Sheeran with $37 million USD, and The Weeknd (27) and his $92 million USD.
1. Kylie Jenner, $41 million, age 19
2. Justin Bieber, $83.5 million, age 23
3. Jordan Spieth, $34.5 million, age 23
4. Chance the Rapper, $33 million, age 24
5. Neymar, $37 million, age 25
6. Damian Lillard, $38.4 million, age 26
7. Ed Sheeran, $37 million, age 26
8. Fletcher Cox, $33.4 million, age 26
9. The Weeknd, $92 million, age 27
10. Andrew Luck, $50 million, age 27