From the Super Bowl’s ‘Selfie Kid’ stealing the show during Justin Timberlake’s widely-discussed halftime show, to Cardi B and Bruno Mars officially announcing a world tour together, this week’s roundup of reader comments picked apart some of the most minute details and decorated each astute remark with the usual sprinkling of humor.
Amongst this, Jaden Smith’s favorite Louis Vuitton sneaker got a verbal beatdown, Tom Hardy is being called the best Venom yet after the release of this new trailer, and Vetements, the brand which often gets called out for looking like secondhand attire, wants to display your old clothes in Harrods.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, spanning the aforementioned posts and a few others. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
10. “Caption should actually be ‘10 of the Best Valentine Gifts for Her From Matches Fashion That You Might Be Able to Afford Next Year.’” — Noah SirLouis
9. “You can’t buy that smile yo.” — Elliott B. Farrell
8. “Bruh they lookin’ like a fresh pair of grandma’s laced underwear.” — Mimi Sanders
Original Post: Cardi B & Bruno Mars Officially Announce World Tour
7. “She only have two songs out. How can she support a tour?” — Eric Williams
6. “That n**** look like Cameron Diaz.” — Chase Greedom Williams
5. “I respect the man, but that outfit, no sauce.” — Quincy Teofisto
4. “Why people with money gotta be weird?” — Craig Little
3. “Look like a Walmart clearance sticker.” — Ethan Day
2. “That’s the same expression I wake up with Monday to Friday.” — Sunne Oliver
Original Post: Vetements Wants to Put Your Old Clothes in Harrods
1. “Do I get clout in return?” — Vincent Lima
In other comment-worthy news, Nike proclaims that “Nothing Beats a Londoner” in latest video. Watch it here.