Once again, our ever-sarcastic readership have let their opinions be known through a variety of biting, silly, and straight-up savage remarks. And with this, it is our happy duty to round up a selection of the very best, so that those of you not directly partaking in the banter may still enjoy all the light-hearted jokes made at the expense of others.
This week, we were reminded of just how good Chaka Kahn’s beef with Kanye West was and still is, a potential YEEZY clog is being labelled as a ploy to oust all future tastemakers, and a $3000 Louis Vuitton Jenga set had us all questioning the stability of our bank accounts. In other news, Quentin Tarantino said Once Upon a Time in Hollywood might be his last movie to the great dismay of all his fans, and Jaden Smith nailing genderless fashion got everyone hot under the collar.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming and in the meantime, check out the aforementioned stories about Chaka Kahn dissing Kanye, $3000 Jenga sets and many more below.
Who called the fashion police?
10. “Needs to be arrested for wearing that sweater.” - Viet Lee (Source: Facebook)
Is homie allowed to change his mind? ?♀
9. “Hasn't homie been saying that since Django?” - Max Dunin (Source: Facebook)
You, and everyone else
8. “And suddenly I’m not lactose intolerant anymore.” - Annelisa Usoali'i-Jansen (Source: Facebook)
Attention all hypebeasts: head West
Original Post: Is Kanye West About to Release a Croc-like YEEZY Clog?
7.“This is a test to oust the hypebeasts.” - Damien Cruz (Source: Facebook)
Why wouldn't it be?
Original Post: Louis Vuitton Just Dropped a $3000 Jenga Set
6. “Tax deductible I reckon.” - Shiva Kotur (Source: Facebook)
“Ain’t Nobody” got that kind of energy
5. "Open that royalty check with that same energy Chaka." - Glenn Anderson (Source: Facebook)
Wait a second... what’s that supposed to mean?
4. In response to all of the shady comments: “Wow. Some of you are awful people. I don’t even know why you would even follow Highsnobiety.” - Mathew Allen (Source: Facebook)
In three, two, one...
3. "I know white people mad about this lol." - Jamaal Youreverythingman Johnson (Source: Facebook)
2. "CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!" - Hodi Jones (Source: Facebook)
Thank you, Yeezus
1. "Thank God! Now I can sleep knowing Kanye won't have to clip coupons." - Donna Terese (Source: Facebook)
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.