From Justin Bieber proclaiming that acne is in fact cool, to news hitting the web that Facebook has been collecting SMS and call data from Android users, this week’s roundup of hilarious reader comments saw our loyal readership rise up in true form to lambaste the aforementioned stories, as well as a few others.
Amongst this, Nike will be releasing the sought-after Sean Wotherspoon Air Max 1/97 sneakers in toddler sizes for all those who took an L on the first, adult-sized drop, Will Smith got curved by Sophia the Robot during an intimate date in the Cayman Islands, and the new McDonald’s wagyu beef burger is causing hysteria amongst those loyal to The Golden Arches.
Below you’ll find a roundup of our favorite comments, sourced from both Facebook and our very own website. Be sure to keep the funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Pimples Are Cool Now, According to Justin Bieber
10. “Bet he’s glad he’s finally started puberty.” — Jack Hallam (Source: Facebook)
9. “If you’re a hardcore McDonald’s fan that feels this is too bougie: Don’t be mad at the burger, be mad at the fact that you’re a hardcore McDonald’s fan.” — Chris Hodgetts (Source: Facebook)
8. “Can’t wait to cop 10 plus Ls on these.” — Nathan Kounelis (Source: Facebook)
7. “I don’t think I’m gonna wear a beret to Planet Fitness ya’ll.” — Sascha Smith (Source: Facebook)
6. In response to the caption: “They’ve seen every single ‘send nudes.’ – “Dw android users, the graphics are too pixelated to read your messages.” — Austin Sosa (Source: Facebook)
5. “This post is sponsored by: Everyone’s girlfriend.” — Niamor Erèlav (Source: Facebook)
4. “At first I was so confused. I was like, ‘Why does Kanye have a golf apparel company’s logo on the side of his head?’ Thinking it was FootJoy” — Ryan Morris (Source: Facebook)
3. “This guy broke up with his girlfriend AND got fired, on Facebook… breh, get yourself an E-mail account.” — Mike (Source: Highsnobiety)
2. “Yeah because everyone really wants to pay $400 for a polo to look like a DHL worker.” — Jack Cretney (Source: Facebook)
1. “Her neck tho.” — Kenneth Ebbay (Source: Facebook)
Now, for more in comment-worthy news, be sure to check out our roundup of the best April Fool’s jokes we found online.